Mental Health Collaborative
The purpose of the Mental Health Collaborative (MHC) is to unite students of the MSU Honors College in the spirit of mental health support, growth, and awareness via:
- connecting them with the resources available at MSU and in our community
- providing spaces to practice self-care
- raising awareness and support of mental health
- collaborating with other student organizations with a similar purpose
- upholding a safe and inclusive organization for all
We welcome all students from all backgrounds! Please join us for our Fall 2020 meetings, which take place from 8:15-9:15 ET at: https://msu.zoom.us/j/92524664695 Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the passcode!
For more information, or to receive regular updates from us, contact: email@example.com
Follow us on social media:
- Instagram: @msuhcmhc
- Facebook: @msuhcmhc
- Twitter: @msuhcmhc
The MHC is advised by Bess German: firstname.lastname@example.org.