Skip to content
- Assist students by sharing experiences, advice, and industry trends.
- Take part in professional skills panels, workshops, and interviews.
- Attend Honors College events.
- Participate in Honors College programming including HC Impact, ADS Weekends, and more.
- Nominate a faculty member for the Distinguished Contributions to Honors Students Award.
In Your Community
- Recruit students for internships, job shadows, and full time jobs at your organization/company.
- Partner with admissions staff to promote the Honors College in your local districts.
- Participate in Global Day of Service.
- Attend regional alumni events.
Serve as a Mentor
- Join MSU Connect powered by PeopleGrove, MSU’s new alumni career mentoring and networking platform for students. Connect, discuss, and share advice with current students in the Honors College special affinity group.
Make a Philanthropic Commitment
- Every student at the Honors College benefits from the generosity of alumni, parents, and friends.
- On average, an Honors College student who applied for financial aid last year, was burdened with a $13,000 gap between demonstrated financial need aid provided.
- Make a Gift to support our students.