ASP Advisory Council
The ASP Advisory Council is a collaborative of student leaders who hold membership in the Academic Scholars Program and the Honors College, designed to support the experience of incoming and current ASP members. Students are nominated by ASP/HC faculty and staff each Spring at the conclusion of the Campus Admissions process to serve as a Student Coordinator.
Student Coordinators will:
- collaborate with team members to plan social & academic activities during the summer (as available) and academic year;
- support content generation for the monthly ASP newsletter
- share their experiences as an ASP member (through admissions webinars and emailing prospective members, in UGS 110 for first-year members, etc.);
- have priority consideration toward employment as an Undergraduate Learning Assistant/mentor with the Summer ACE Program; and
- have priority consideration toward employment as an Undergraduate Learning Assistant with the Fall UGS 110 offerings
Stay tuned for upcoming events hosted by the ASP Advisory Council! Students attending 2023 New Student Orientation will receive information soon about monthly programming throughout the summer.
Follow the ASP Advisory Council on Instagram to see what’s next!
Meet the Student Coordinators
Co-president Katrina Liang: email@example.com
Co-president Cheyenne Marchand: firstname.lastname@example.org
Francisco Hernandez: email@example.com
Dora Lei: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parker Major: email@example.com
Adam Slaby: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aniessa Terpstra: email@example.com
Grace Walker: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the ASP Advisory Council, contact advisor Erika Crews (email@example.com).