First Generation Honors Association
The First Generation Honors Association (FGHA) assists first-generation HC members in their transition to Honors College and Michigan State University and fosters their continued success in college. We are committed to building a sense of community among First Generation Honors students. The group consists of First Generation students and advocates (faculty/staff who strive to support first generation HC students).
The association offers:
* Unique programming tailored to needs of first generation HC students,
* Academic/personal support,
* Social events and networking with students, faculty, and staff,
* Leadership opportunities, and
* Connections to campus resources and opportunities.
For more information on FGHA, please contact Andrew Murray at email@example.com.
First Generation Honors Association Kickoff
The First Generation Honors Association Kickoff welcomes first year, first generation HC members to the Honors College. This informal event takes place in the Fall and provides an opportunity for new students to meet and engage in friendly conversation with current Honors College students, faculty, and staff.