Alumni can volunteer in one of the following areas:
- Admissions: Connect with prospective or admitted students.
- Advisory Boards: Serve on an advisory board or offer feedback on areas of interest.
- Alumnus to Alumnus Support: Connect with graduates who are moving to your area, attend or host Honors College alumni-focused events or dinners.
- Career and Internship Support: Help to create experiences through job shadowing or internships or by simply hosting a mock phone interview or review resumes.
- Giving: Encourage others to invest in the MSU Honors College.
- Student Support: Offer words of wisdom, advice, or feedback to students. Mentor a student through a one-time 30-minute mentor program.
- Other: Share ideas with us on how you would like to help the Honors College community.
You can register for the HConnect program by completing this form.